The chassis system includes front and rear suspension assemblies, a distributed battery management system, a four-in-one controller system, and an intelligent touch screen system. Observe the high-voltage power-on sequence through the dynamic light movement direction, and learn about the series-parallel structure of the ternary lithium battery pack. The high and low voltage interlocking system.
1. External power supply: AC 220V±10% 50Hz
2. Working voltage: DC 400V
3. Working temperature: -40℃～+50℃
1. Detection and diagnosis of lithium iron phosphate power battery pack.
2. Recognition and testing of the principle structure of the battery management system.
3. Replacement and inspection of power battery modules.
4. Able to read the voltage, current and temperature data of the battery pack through the diagnostic instrument.
5. Power-on logic and component testing of high-voltage battery packs.
6. Cognition and troubleshooting of the four-in-one controller.