Audi A4 whole car electrical display board
1. The teaching board of the whole vehicle electrical appliances of the traditional German fuel vehicle series.
2. The equipment is welded by national standard galvanized pipe, the outer frame of the equipment is decorated with titanium plate, and the detection panel is made of high-quality aluminum-plastic plate UV inkjet simple-style circuit diagram.
3. Vehicle electrical appliances include electric sunroof system, wiper system, automobile power system, starting system, ignition system, engine electronic control system, combination instrument, lighting and signal system; auxiliary electrical system includes: electric rearview mirror with folding type, Electric door glass lifter, central door lock, anti-theft system.
Specification (Technical parameter)
1. Reference size of teaching board: 4000mm×240mm×2400mm; size of black titanium plate laser hollow engraving light box: 4000mm×100mm×270mm; size of base: 4000mm*40mm*40mm.
2. Power voltage: AC220V; working voltage: DC12V.
3. Working temperature: -20°～60°.
1. Through the teaching board, students can detect the lighting system, door control system, sunroof system, body computer control unit, and multimedia system. Students can detect the low-voltage system of new energy vehicles through a dedicated decoder. Diagnostic functions such as reading and clearing fault codes, reading dynamic data streams, and parameter setting. Students can collect waveform data of lighting system, comfort system and bus through tablet computer. Including digital voltage acquisition system.
2. The bench is equipped with a QR code, and teachers and students can scan the QR code to obtain the corresponding teaching resources of the bench.
3. Internet teaching system training project:
①. Principle recognition, operation and maintenance of automatic lighting system;
②. Principle recognition, operation and maintenance of comfort system;
③. Principle recognition, operation and maintenance of multimedia system;
④. Recognition, operation and maintenance of wiper system and sunroof;
⑤. The working principle of engine system, fuel injection system and ignition system.
Beijing Zhongzhi Beifang Education Technology