Tesla battery pack thermal management system
1. High-end new energy vehicle series thermal management teaching board.
2. The bottom frame of industrial aluminum profiles adopts a 5:1 layout according to the original car structure.
3. The equipment is welded by the national standard galvanized pipe, the outer frame of the equipment is decorated with titanium plate, and the detection panel is made of high-quality aluminum-plastic plate UV inkjet simple drawing circuit diagram.
4. The radiator right driver, gaseous condensing air fan, air pressure switch, 32-inch display screen, etc. of high-end new energy vehicles are combined with built-in equipment to analyze teaching resources and fault setting system. After the whole system is running, it will work through the flowing liquid and the cooling system.
Specification (Technical parameter)
1. Reference size of teaching board: 4000mm×240mm×2400mm; size of black titanium plate laser hollow engraving light box: 4000mm×100mm×270mm; size of base: 4000mm*40mm*40mm.
2. High voltage power bus power supply: DC350V; low voltage control power supply: DC12V.
3. Working temperature: -20°～60°.
1. By connecting the teaching board, students can detect battery voltage, battery temperature, and relay control signals.
2. Diagnostic functions such as reading fault codes, clearing fault codes, reading dynamic data streams, and parameter setting for the battery cold management system through the special decoder for new energy vehicles.
3. Through the Android fault setting system, the battery cold management system can be set to faults such as single battery disconnection, short circuit, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature.
4. Students can clearly observe the temperature display frequency and value, fault setting and troubleshooting and maintenance principles.
5. The bench is equipped with a QR code, and teachers and students can scan the QR code to obtain the corresponding teaching resources of the bench.
Beijing Zhongzhi Beifang Education Technology